The NYTimes fills in some crumbs
1) The original quit plan was that after SD and Montana, "she planned to take two weeks to think through her options."
2) Hillary Clinton and Patti Solis Doyle have not spoken since she was fired.
3) Bill Clinton was "playfully competitive" with Hillary Clinton as returns came in, claiming that the counties he campaigned in were doing better for them.
4) By the time Pennsylvania came around, Mark Penn "showed up at campaign headquarters outside Washington to watch the returns but virtually no one would talk with him and he left early."
5) With Terry McAuliffe's crazy TV appearances, "aides developed “Terry Bingo” with 25 boxes listing his most common lines of spin — “More electable,” “Can still win” — and marked the boxes as he uttered them again and again."