.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rumor and feeling - Huckabee's whining and Giuliani's "flu like" illness

Watching Huckabee, I think that Romney's attacks on immigration, taxes, and pardons are having an effect. Huckabee has started complaining about the attacks which tells me they're landing.

Second, I don't know why, but I get the sense that the media isn't buying the "flu like symptoms" explanation for Giuliani's emergency hospital visit.

(He felt fine when the plane took off.... then, suddenly, his "flu like symptoms" were so bad that they had to land immediately and be met by the EMS?)

2 Comments:

  • I love the line that Huck played the "woe-is-me" card. Makes him look weak which is not so good for the GOP base.

    Funny though... when it was Hillary, the story was all about her male opponents "ganging up" on her.

    By Blogger -epm, at 10:46 PM  

  • Yeah, that's a pretty harsh headline. (ALso what made me read it,)

    ANd if you'll remember, when Clinton was complaining, she was falling in the pools.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home