.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And I thought my Governor was an idiot.....

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal makes noises about not taking Stimulus money into his state. (If you read it closely, he leaves alot of wiggle room, though.)

It's all posturing, but, still.... If I'm in Louisiana seeing my governor talking about doing something bad for my state, but good for his national image and future aspirations, I would be apoplectic.

Because, after all, the entire Gulf Coast has been rebuilt, right?

(I have a hunch Jindal will "reconsider" after a news cycle or two.)

Later: My Governor doesn't even have Jindal's cajones, trying to play it both ways.
....said Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who considered rejecting some of the money but decided Wednesday to accept it.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home