.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Political bits

(WSJBlog) The AFL-CIO is coming out hard after McCain with a $53 million campaign.

(AP) They will also have "union protesters follow GOP presidential nominee-in-waiting John McCain around the country to demand explanations on his positions on economic and labor issues."

(HuffPo) Olberman is going to do a "Special Comment" against/about Hillary Clinton. (Judging from some of his comments over the last few days, I'm assuming it's going to be "stop trashing Obama, stop using race when you can't win.")

(CNN) "Indiana voters elected the second Muslim congressman in U.S. history Tuesday." (Rep. Steve King (R - Crazytown) is gonna plotz.)

And, I blogged but forgot about this, (TPM) Clinton is hosting a meeting of her top fundraisers today. (To be a fly on that wall...)

2 Comments:

  • I just read that one of Clinton's top fund -aisers stepped down today...Ferraro resigned from HRC's Fund raising Committee this afternoon...

    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/12/ferraro-steps-down/

    racist pig...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 PM  

  • Yeah, I got it. Just didn't have anything beyond emotion to add.

    I try to keep my blogging somewhat emotion free. I can't stand reading other people's screeds on their blogs so I try to avoid it here.

    By the way, thanks for the Kos pointer on the big state argument. I may throw it in the political bits tomorrow.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home