.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm turning into Jack Cafferty

I'm not kidding, I'm really kind of concerned about this. This is about the fourth time in the last month that I've let off a rant only to find out later that Cafferty was saying the exact same thing.

I feel too young to be the "irascible old man" character. Help.

(I do have to say, though, I am a bit heartened that all the coverage of the "Gay Marriage" press by Bush has prominently mentioned that it is merely a political ploy and not expected to pass, and most of the articles include quotes from "the base" that it's supposed to fire up saying it's all just more wind.)

2 Comments:

  • Don't worry Mike, you have a higher boiling-point than Jack. Some issues are just so outrageous that most people will blow their top. It is all a matter of degree.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • Yeah, I just don't want to be "you kids get off my lawn" old man. You know?

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home