.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Something interesting

I don't know how tech everybody is, but have you ever visited the A-Infos Radio Project, better known to me as www.radio4all.net? What they do is archive MP3 versions of radio shows and speeches, mostly political, mostly left, from pubilc radio and microFM stations from across the country.

I like to download a show or two and then put it on the MP3 player as I walk the dog or drive around town.

There's alot of crud on there, but it can be pretty cool. My suggestion as a start is to look for a show with a speech or interview of someone you recognize. That's what I use it for. I was listening to a recent Chomsky speech today.

Other good sites for MP3 talk filler are www.Pacifica.org and www.democracynow.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home