.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

More Sellout McCain

Can't say that I'm surprised.
SUN CITY WEST - Sen. John McCain said Tuesday night that he stands behind the Bush administration's decision to approve a deal that gives an Arab company control over operations at six major U.S. ports.

"I trust the president of the United States," McCain, R-Ariz., told nearly 800 West Valley residents during a town-hall meeting in Sun City West.

Mr. McCain, I remember just a few months ago that you didn't trust the president when you were going through all your theatrics on your "torture amendment" political play. What changed?

Oh, that's right, Bush gave you his donor list. John McCain has sold his soul to George Bush so that he can be president. Tell me again about the independent, maverick Senator.

(And while we're talking sellouts, Lieberman appears to be with Bush on this as well. (last couple paragraphs.))

3 Comments:

  • I never bought the maverick McCain

    By Blogger Graeme, at 1:00 PM  

  • Honestly, I did.

    I looked oast the Keating S&L stuff and supported him in 2000. After watching him in 2004 supproting Bush as they did the same slimy hatchett job on Kerry, I grew to despise McCain.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 3:54 PM  

  • At least Chuck Hagel is still a Republican Senator that can stand up to the President.

    By Blogger Charlie, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home