.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Circumstantial Ledeen

Once again, Michael Ledeen has another set of links to the Niger forgeries. Rawstory is reporting that Ledeen has previous ties to Panorama, the Italian magazine that acted as middleman on the documents.

It's looking more and more likely that Ledeen might be one of those "US citizens who advocated the invasion of Iraq" who the FBI is investigating for the Niger forgeries.

And, as always, the most comprehensive work on the Niger Forgeries has been done by eriposte at TheLeftCoaster.

2 Comments:

  • mike, your LAT link is down, FYI. and don't know if you saw this piece in today's paper:

    the myth that shape's bush's world
    http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/sunday/editorials/la-op-helprin15jan15,0,6982840,print.story

    cheers.

    By Blogger JReid, at 3:02 PM  

  • Joy,

    No, I didn't see it. If you come across editorials that are good, you might need to point them out to me, because I often don't read them unless they are by somebody important or particularly knowledgable or they are recommended to me.

    And that's an old article from early December. My original post has a short exerpt, but it was a long article. If I come across the full thing or a link, I'll put it up.

    It'll give you the flavor, though.

    And, Matt, I'm not sure, but I would guess that a religious Ledeen probably already is circumcised, not that I really want to know.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home