.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

N. Korea's crisis

While I was unable to post yesterday (thanks, blogger!,) there was one event that I should probably note. North Korea underwent a rather unusual turnover in a few key government positions yesterday, installing hardcore loyalists to the Kim regime in key posts.

Kim Jong Il himself attended the meetings to insure that his presence was strongly felt (...rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.)

Alot of this N. Korean erraticism seems to be coming in advance of a changeover of power as Kim Jong Il prepares to install his younger son as the new leader for life. It may get still uglier when the new son tries to delineate his control.

2 Comments:

  • I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    By Anonymous Coach Outlet, at 9:57 PM  

  • Wow,how long is your article.And I have never heard about this word you gave.Thank you for sharing all the same.

    By Anonymous Gucci Outlet, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home