.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting a life

Finally, after all these years, I'm getting a life.

Unfortunately, that tends to cut into blogging time.

Tons of stuff to do around here over the next few days, so, I'll be back to blogging Thursday, maybe Friday.

I want to apologize to those of you who are regulars, but when you have an opportunity at a happy life, maintaining the blog for a few days kinda slips down the priority list.

Mike.

5 Comments:

  • Congrats Mike! Hope everything works out. Peace.

    By Anonymous Matt, at 6:32 AM  

  • Your wonderful take on the news and thoughtful blog is greatly appreciated but taking time for 'a life' is much higher priority and you have my full support (as if you need it :) Congratulations!

    By Blogger Ptelea, at 2:36 PM  

  • Thanks, guys.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 6:01 PM  

  • Mike,

    I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger. Please email me back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

    Barbara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

  • Here is to that life you are getting! Best wishes, Marcia

    By Anonymous Marciale, at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home