.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Quote: Smart Guy

Al Franken not only hits the right tone, but also manages to score points with a significant power player.
"There's something in Hillary as a model for me, because Hillary, well she came in with a different kind of celebrity obviously. But there was a kind of skepticism where she had to prove herself a certain way and also prove not to be a kind of a show horse, but to be a work horse. And so I want to... put my head down and get to work when I get there."
.

1 Comments:

  • Certainly is an encouraging statement.

    I should reveal that I worked for the Franken camp. Made phone calls, knocked on doors, went to rallies.

    I never gave any money, I have never given any politician money, just one of my rules.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home