.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Clingy

.
Dear Barack,

I'm writing because.... well, you know you were emailing me a couple of times a day there for awhile and now, suddenly, today you haven't emailed at all and I just want to make sure everything's all right between us.....

Is it something I did? Did I do something wrong?
Just tell me.

I know you're really, really busy right now, and don't have time for this, but if you could please write back and let me know we're OK it would mean alot......

Mike

(Sorry. That's funny to me.)

4 Comments:

  • That's wicked funny!

    By Blogger -epm, at 6:47 PM  

  • I thought I was the only one!

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 9:06 PM  

  • If this is still funny to me tomorrow, I may repost it.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 9:09 PM  

  • Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as I cleaned out my inbox today from the last couple of weeks. It echoes now.

    *sniff*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home