.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day


Today is Boxing Day. Things will be kinda slow around here.

The news folks will be doing "packages" they worked on before Christmas, and I'm still playing with the nieces, the nephew, and the new toys.

Plus, I'm an English soccer fan, and there will be 5 games back to back that will be running in the background all day.

So, light posting, but I'll try to put a few things up.

(Christopher Dodd gets out of the back seat of his car after reading to his daughters on the way to a Christmas Eve campaign stop in Carroll, Iowa. (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green))

2 Comments:

  • Christopher Dodd!!!??? I swear to god I thought it was Barbara Bush until I read the read AP caption...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 PM  

  • My God! I thought the same thing anonymous did!

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home