.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bill Clinton says vote for Obama and you'll die.....

Taking a page from the Republican 2004 playbook, Bill Clinton says vote for Obama and you'll die.
Former President Bill Clinton sharply questioned whether Sen. Barack Obama is experienced enough to be president during a television interview that aired Friday night.

And the husband of Obama's rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, Sen. Hillary Clinton, suggested that electing the Illinois Democrat to be commander-in-chief would be a "risk."


Tell me that's not desperation.

5 Comments:

  • Electing Hillary would be risk free then I guess. Very reassuring.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 PM  

  • This just tweaked me off.

    Fortunately it was on Charlie Rose so nobody saw it.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 6:07 PM  

  • I think quite a few people are having second thoughts about the Clintons lately. Bill saying he was dead against invading Iraq did it for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 PM  

  • Yeah. People felt pretty good about the "Clinton Years," but the more Bill "campaigns" for his wife like this, the more he tarnishes the nostalgia about the comeback kid. And the more people see him as Slick Willie, the more he hurts Hillary. He is reinforcing Obama and Edwards' suggestion that Clinton (any Clinton) is just more of the same old political BS.

    By Blogger -epm, at 9:52 PM  

  • Frankly, I had been able to separate this campaign from my fondness from the Bill Clinton years, but this does change my feelings about the guy.

    Of course, he does owe her some of this, it's not like her reputation went through his presidency unscathed.

    I think what I'm learning is that these Clinton years will likely be even harsher and meaner than those Clinton years. Which is pretty unbelievable.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home