.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Picture of the Day













I still don't think he will win. I still don't think he should win. But you have to respect what Ron Paul is doing.

$4.2 million raised online in one day. A new online record.

Ron Paul raised more in one day than any other Republican candidate!

(And, this happened without lobbyists, bundlers, or PACs.)

With this kind of money, he can dog the front runner through the whole primary season. He'll likely carry delegates to the convention.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I am an Australian, and up until a few months ago I was on welfare.

    By chance, I saw a few videos of Ron Paul on the internet - I found what he was talking about riveting and common sense (economics, taxation, welfare, war).

    Two weeks later, I got off welfare and started working again.

    I follow the Ron Paul campaign in my spare time and every bit of success he has - like this fundraising - warms my heart.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home