.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Holy Crap - Part II

Fox always asks "dirty" questions in their polls, but check this one out.
If there is an all-out war between the United States and various radical Muslim groups worldwide, who would you rather have in charge — Democrats or Republicans?

Democrats41%
Republicans38%
Both the same
(not listed)
9%
Don't know
(not listed)
12%

The '08 Republicans had better take notice.

(Oh, Bush approval at new record low, 31%.)

4 Comments:

  • While there's no accounting for the fickle mind of the modern American electorate, the trend suggests that if "A Rhesus monkey named Derek" was also an option, the Republicans would still lose.

    By Blogger -epm, at 2:12 PM  

  • A friend of mine once told me a cactus could beat George Bush in 2004.

    I pointed out that a cactus doesn't have any negatives.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 2:31 PM  

  • I don't know if a Bush could be beaten by a cactus, but I'd like the chance to see Bush beaten with a cactus...

    (Note to government wire tappers: This is a joke and not intended to arouse or encourage violent acts against the President of the United States, his agents or affiliates. And thanks for reading. I feel safer knowing you're there.)

    By Blogger -epm, at 3:00 PM  

  • I immediately thought of your note as I read the first half.

    Pretty sad that we've come to this.

    (I guess they do probably key word trigger on Bush and beaten, but it's still probably computer sorted at that point because you'd have "on immigration," etc., although I doubt that cactus is the most original third word in that phrase.)

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home