.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Picture of the Day - 5






Rumsfeld: "It's your problem now, Bucko."

Bush: "I am so screwed."

Cheney: "13 across.... eight letters, first letter Q...."


U.S. President George W. Bush is joined by Vice President Dick Cheney and outgoing Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld during a meeting with Department of Defense officials on Iraq at the Pentagon in Washington December 13, 2006. REUTERS/Jim Young

2 Comments:

  • Bush to himself... "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

    By Blogger Praguetwin, at 11:42 AM  

  • Funny, I've actually had that song stuck in my head for thelast two days.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home