.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Military deaths in Iraq exceed 9/11 toll

I understand the significance of this. I get that passing this milestone means more Americans have died in the response, the mistaken response, to the 9/11 attacks. I get the politics.

But how can you write these stories (AP, AFP) and not mention that Iraq had no connection to 9/11?

These 2,978 deaths were for a particular foreign policy, not stopping Al Qaeda.

They didn't have to happen.

I think that's the story.

(AP) Seven more American deaths announced today.

1 Comments:

  • Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home