.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ahhhh, Condi Rice is playing the wingnut circuit.

A couple days ago, I asked "Where's Condi Rice?" wondering why the administration's most popular official was visibly absent from my media world coming up to the election.

Well, come to find out, she was just absent from MY media world. Apparently, she's been doing the wingnut radio circuit.

I guess actual questions from actual reporters about actual policies and decisions was deemed not to help the election effort.

2 Comments:

  • I've always wanted to know, and Rush would be crass enough to ask; Condi are you gay?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:00 PM  

  • I don't think so. There were those really creepy public moments between Bush and Rice a couple years ago which seemed to imply a deeper affection than friendship and more physical comfort than shaking hands.

    I think she was wicked smart, went through college too young and never had the chance to develop normal skills.

    There was the rumor also about her and the Canadian guy.

    So, I'd prefer to ask about a relationship with George.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home