.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Condi Rice's "trial" over Baghdad

Have you ever noticed that when an administration figure gets in trouble, they always get sent to Baghdad? Rice is there today after all her dissembling on the warnings she was given pre-9/11.
A military transport plane that flew Rice and her party into Baghdad Thursday had had its landing delayed by 35 minutes by “indirect fire” – either from mortar rounds or rockets – in the airport area, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack told reporters.

Bush is a religious man, maybe it's a modern day "trial by fire." If they come home, he can assume God wants them to keep serving.

2 Comments:

  • Mike, once again you have a brilliant idea (that I will, of course, claim as my own when I whisper it in the President's ear.) I think I'll suggest that Hastert be sent to Baghdad (outside the Green Zone,) and if he returns, he can keep his post!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

  • I shoulda put HAstert in the post.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home