.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Not just hookers, but gay hookers?

I don't know if I buy this, but the only thing that could make a scandal involving politicians and hookers even more salacious is if they were gay hookers. I'm just mentioning it for the titillation.

Also, Reality Based Educator has a NY Daily News article quoting a "senior law enforcement official" saying that it is all about Dusty Foggo. The only problem I have with this is that if Goss is only guilty by association, why was it so necessary to let him go immediately, and let Dusty Foggo apparently decide for himself to resign next week.

I mean, if Goss is only guilty by association, I don't think the "former official" title is as important. Certainly a resignation might be in order, but again, why so quickly if Goss is clean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home