.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, March 02, 2006

"Bush incompetent" count up on google.

Last night about 10PM central, I put up this post and, kind of as a joke, I put up the Google search "Bush incompetent" and noted that there were 2,220,000 hits for that search.

I don't know why, but I went back to look again this morning, (9AM central) and the number is already up to 2,420,000.

I'm not a google expert, so if I'm interpreting this wrong tell me, but...

In the last eleven hours Bush and incompetent have been written on the same page 200,000 times?!?!

I know the AP story on the Katrina video came out, but still....

I think I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this. Here's the search link.

6 Comments:

  • You sound unduly surprised...

    By Blogger Gert, at 9:42 AM  

  • I know, but a ten percent rise in one night? After all the other crud that's gone down?

    That just seems like alot to me.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 10:49 AM  

  • Here's my reaction, fatigue:

    http://bendtherail.blogspot.com/2006/03/ramblings.html

    By Blogger Greyhair, at 11:28 AM  

  • Results 1 - 10 of about 6,020,000 for Bush incompetent. (0.25 seconds)

    By Blogger Yukkione, at 3:34 PM  

  • Google counts are really weird. They bounce all over the place.

    By Blogger Justin, at 4:37 PM  

  • You're right Justin Left of Center got 6 mil, and looking now(6pm central) we're back down to a flat 2.4 mil.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home