.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Something Wonderful

Just wanted to do a little housekeeping here. I wanted to let everybody know that I'm still reading their blogs.

I have been pulled into a new project that I'm tremendously excited about. There's a possibility that it may become one of those seriously big sites. Of course it may also flop spectacularly, but I'm not thinking that way at this point.

The current schedule is to lift off the new thing in about three weeks, but, knowing how these things go, it may be longer than that. I will be maintaining this site throughout, so no major changes here, but I will offer more details on the other when I'm authorized to talk about it.

With this thing coming, I had to come up with a little more time. I had to cut back some of the time I was spending blogging, so I've been seriously limiting the comments I leave on other sites. My choices were to cut back here, cut back on the number of blogs I read, or cutback on the comments.

I chose the last because it seemed the least important, but I just thought I'd leave an explanation as to why you might not see my footprints as much.

And on the other, as soon as I can say anything, I will. - Mike

(Also, Frodo, leave a link to your site in the comments, I've lost the bookmark, and a search for Frodo or middle earth, as you might guess, brought back an untenable number of search returns. You have your blogger profile turned off, so I can't get it there and I want to drop a link to you.)

2 Comments:

  • I enjoy reading your blog but don't feel obligated to read mine.

    By Blogger liberal_dem, at 7:36 PM  

  • Good luck on the new endeavor. I understand about the time constraints, but I'll miss your articulate, insightful comments.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home