.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Picture of the Day - Open Mike

"You tell Osama to stop calling me and hanging up." -or-

"Lalalalalala...I can't hear you.... lalalalalala...." -or-

"I don't care what you read in the newspaper, I will tell you what the truth is!"


(Karen Hughes from late last year when she went on tour to change Muslim hearts and minds about the US's foriegn policy. How'd that go?)

Leave your captions in the comments. Generally, y'all are funnier than I am.

7 Comments:

  • Karen Hughes, when asked by this reporter just what she had to do to get such a high level government appointment, struck this pose while moving her fist rapidly up and down. "I had to do alot of this" she quipped.

    By Blogger expatbrian, at 12:51 AM  

  • In a misguided attempt, Karen Hughes tries to cash in on the success of hip hop in the Arabic world- "All my bitchez 'n' burkhaz say yeah!!!"

    By Blogger Graeme, at 2:01 AM  

  • "the USA does not want to harm.....Oh shit - Target located target located"

    By Blogger michael the tubthumper, at 5:43 AM  

  • There is a backward pineapple waiting for this woman.

    By Blogger Yukkione, at 7:17 AM  

  • Again, funnier than me.

    Thanks, I've been needing some laughs lately.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 11:10 AM  

  • Get away from me you towelhead or I'll call in the Blackhawks.

    OR

    Everybody, all together now. Kum ba yah my Lord...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • Someone dumped some acid in Karen's Latte: She is currently and simultaniously smelling the color purple, and seeing a large black and white snail devour a womans head.

    By Blogger Yukkione, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home