.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Holy Crap! Pointless self indulgent blogging.

I'm not sure what to make of this, it hardly looks official, but I thinks it's saying that I've been nominated for one of the Koufax awards, some sorta new blogger category or something like that. It doesn't look very official, though. (Found it doing a link search on Technorati)

This is not a plug for votes, if this is real. I don't really care that much. But I wanted to make a specific point to thank whoever it was that nominated me. That's quite a compliment and I really appreciate it.

One of the really interesting things about blogging is you never know who, if anybody, is reading what you write. It's really very emotionally difficult to write out into the void not knowing what gets read or what falls flat. That's one of the reasons I'm a bit of a comment whore, because it gives me some sense that things are being read.

Enough navel gazing. To whomever it was, a heartfelt thankyou. --- Mike

(By the way, Libby and Neil are on the list as well.)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home