.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bush Dynastic Politics. Gossipy, Gossipy

For months I've been writing about the apparent effort of some of the "realists" from the Bush Sr. presidency to go after, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, but never Bush Jr. At first I thought it was just Colin Powell, but, more and more, it's appearing to me that he's not the only one. From Steve Clemons, (I know gossipy, gossipy, no real facts.)

Barbara Bush is allegedly TICKED off at Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Andy Card, nearly all of them -- except Karen Hughes -- for how her boy is faring in the hearts and minds of Americans. ....

My source told me that Barbara was about to "pull a Nancy Reagan" on these attendants. ....

Watch for a lot to change right after the State of the Union address, I've been told.

NOTE: the LeftCoaster paints many leaks like this one as possibly intentional. The case is about as strong as the above, so, if you're going to believe this, read it. It's on different topics, but in this case, the implication would be that this story is crap, and the leak is intentional, intended to remove Bush from all blame and attach it to his underlings. Not an unreasonable argument.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home