.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You gotta see this!

Bill O'Reilly has published an enemies list on his website that is only three names long. (NYDaily News, The St. Petersburg Times, and MSNBC) That's right MSNBC. Is that because Olberman tears into him over and over?

Hysterically, I predict that bloggers will now blast him all the more to try and get on that list. If I thought I was big enough to merit mention, I'd be going after him right now.

I can't wait to see what Colbert does with this.

3 Comments:

  • I emailed him last week literally begging to be put on that list!

    I shall have to taunt him a second time!

    By Blogger David, at 8:21 PM  

  • I just got the monty python flash. I'm cackling out loud. It's soo funny with the french accent taunting Bill O'reilly. Oh man.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 8:52 PM  

  • A commenter on DailyKos notes that the Daily News dumped his column, which was then picked by the Post.

    By Blogger the spook, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home