.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Monday, February 08, 2010

Ignorance that defines a movement

Sarah Palin is very obviously using the her convention appearance to start her run for President.

I say, "go, baby," as there's not a surer way to guarantee an Obama reelection.

(I mean, she wins Iowa with 30%, loses NH, wins South Carolina with 40%, and runs really well in Florida, and she's the Repub nominee.)

Quote from a FoxNews appearance (of course) Sunday.
"I have no idea how conventionally people [run for the White House]. How they open a door that perhaps isn't even open. ... I don't know how any of that stuff works. I'm just appreciative of having some good information at my fingerprints now."
.

2 Comments:

  • ".....I'm just appreciative of having some good information at my fingerprints now."
    Yeah, her fingerprints are all over that speech.\Five hundred people shell out money to see her speak, and suddenly she has a mandate.

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 1:56 PM  

  • It's because FoxNews says so.....

    MikeVotes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home