.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Picture of the Day - 2













(Pictured are the Sweet Sasha, left, and Marvelous Malia dolls made by Ty Inc., the creators of the Beanie Babies. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast))

And, C'mon, do it right. Donate a chunk of profits to charity.
"The Oak Brook-based company chose the dolls' names because "they are beautiful names," not because of any resemblance to President Obama's daughters, said spokeswoman Tania Lundeen."
.

4 Comments:

  • That quote is so bogus!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  

  • Oh, I know.

    They really should admit it and put the profits to charity.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 3:24 PM  

  • Why oh why didn't *I* think of basking remuneratively in the borrowed glow of a historic event?

    Let me think... how can I possibly rip off, I mean cheapen, I mean pay homage to some aspect of the current administration...?

    By Blogger r8r, at 12:33 AM  

  • Well, alot of people are trying, but this one may actually work.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home