.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, August 09, 2008

McCain talks about being old?

Wow. Don't miss this. McCain goes on at some length about his physical limitations.
"I think the thing that helps me, I probably -- I don't know if you like this much detail -- if I can sleep in to about 7:30 or 8, then it really helps me,"....

"I just get a little more tired," he said, quickly adding, "Never cranky, or testy. I just think I do better. I kinda can tell, and I think [my staff] can tell you, if I put in three or four 18-hour, 20-hour days in a row, then I'm not sharp. It's just a fact. I can be sharp if I get a little more rest."


Sure is a good thing those international crises can be scheduled.

4 Comments:

  • I get it now! McCain will be another Reagan, napping away his time in the White House, while his staff commits crimes and atrocities against the Constitution.

    By Blogger Lew Scannon, at 8:37 AM  

  • I'm not so sure about "atrocities," but that does seem to be the way his campaign is being handled.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 1:15 PM  

  • It reminds of Bill's description of Hillary. You know, that time when he told everyone to give her a break because she was too old and tired to be running for President.

    By Blogger realist, at 5:47 PM  

  • Yup. And she got jammed for it. Of course, it was in defense of some comment, not just volunteered.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home