.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Re-emphasis

I linked this below, but I thought it might deserve a little more prominence.
"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," she said in an interview with USA TODAY. As evidence, Clinton cited an Associated Press article "that found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

"There's a pattern emerging here," she said.


Yes, there is a pattern, and it's in the conduct of your campaign.

....maybe she wants to be pushed out......

2 Comments:

  • I was going to comment on the Hillary quote, but every time I think about it all I can do sputter, spit and curse. So I'll pass.

    It doesn't deserve -- nor need -- comment.

    By Blogger -epm, at 12:21 PM  

  • Yeah.

    But towards what you want, this will increase the pressure to push her out.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home