.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Picture of the Day - 2




















(The Bushes arrive in Waco, Aug. 13. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci))

From the press gaggle yesterday:
The President today had his normal briefings. He also did some tree cutting this morning, and then either -- I think is right now on a bike ride. Today I want to start off by saying that we join with the Iraqis who are grieving after yesterday's suicide bombings.

Yes, the President was so upset, he could barely ride his bike.....

(Also: Laura never touches the dog.)

4 Comments:

  • If I walked down jet-stairs holding the dog, but letting my wife go unaided... well, all I can say it is her reaction wouldn't be pretty.

    The man really isn't much of a gentleman, is he. I mean this even in the broader scope of things, and not just this "keep the dog, leave the wife" attitude. A certain disdain for everybody but those in his inner circle; his veritable frat brother drinking buddies, in a manner of speaking. I know the type.

    By Blogger -epm, at 2:04 PM  

  • Arm chair psychologist.

    Someone who spends decades drinking (and drugging) away from his wife and family likely has unrealized issues towards them.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 2:39 PM  

  • ... and untreated issues, I hasten to add.

    By Blogger -epm, at 3:30 PM  

  • Yes.

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home