.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Very Funny Political Videos

I have never watched the show, but this Conan O'Brien bit made me laugh out loud.

For a second laugh, watch Romney in 2002 very clearly defend his pro choice position. It's worth a watch to see the political Everest Romney has in front of him.

And, after McCain absolutely blasted Cheney and Rumsfeld, Cheney claims McCain "Ran Over To Me And Apologized." Now there's that fearless maverick.

2 Comments:

  • That Conan bit had me spitting coffee on the monitor!

    The more Romney chucks his semi-moderate stances for hard right positions, the more he distances himself from the American general electorate. Will the pandering to the Christian Taleban by so many Repub candidates actually be their undoing? Will they have found themselves more soiled than uplifted by such pandering?

    McCain, Cheney. Cheney, McCain. Does it even matter what these guys say? Like it has any bearing on truth... its all just so much b.s. yawn.

    By Blogger -epm, at 11:22 AM  

  • Again, the few times I've tried to watch Conan, horribly unfunny, but I was laughing out loud at this.

    The Romney one is actually the funniest because of the broader implications. I mean, he's running around saying almost the exact opposite just 5 years later and he seems so committed and credible in that video.

    On McCain, true, but I think by now you've gathered that I'm periodically just going to slap him around just cause I feel that he's wronged me.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home