.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Real Threat

From Morning Martini:
Forget the war in Iraq or hurricane preparedness or whatever is happening with Iran. That’s what I did this weekend because I had more pressing matters on my mind. Mr. Pop and I used our time wisely as we made several trips to Wal-Mart to stock up and prepare for the attacks that are surely to come on our marriage. We are taking this quite seriously.

If you think that's funny, it gets better from there.

3 Comments:

  • P'OD Patricia is the best! Is she not?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 PM  

  • Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't but this one made me laugh out loud. I'm still having chuckling aftershocks three hours later.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 1:04 PM  

  • Good catch. Blogger is being a bit of a problem. Should be saying good stuff to her, but I can't get a comment box.

    By Blogger Cartledge, at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home