.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Friday, February 24, 2006

Picture of the Day - 3



FoxNews - Are you freaking kidding me?

(I'm not normally a big fan of Media Matters as they sometimes pick nits just to score points, but I'm going to link them on this.)

And while we're at it, on CNN with Wolf Blitzer, Terry Jeffrey said "I think actually these attacks on Shia shrines can be attributed to the potential success of the Bush strategy."

If you weren't worried about Iraq before, this level of blind to the facts spin should terrify you, because they spin the most when it's worse than anybody knows.

8 Comments:

  • It does terrify me. I've been terrified to an insomniac stupor for some time now.

    And yes, the spin cycle velocity is in direct proportion to the dirt in the washing machine. Trouble is, it never drains, it just keeps recirculating and landing on other things, in other places...but they never come clean.

    Thanks by the way for your support on matters of bloggery.

    By Blogger Lily, at 5:16 PM  

  • Violence and possible civil are are potential success?! I can't even fathom how this could be seen any anything but the brink of disaster (if not already a disaster).

    By Blogger Charlie, at 10:37 PM  

  • so crazy. there is optimistic and realistic.

    By Blogger Graeme, at 12:41 AM  

  • Don't you just love that FOX? Well, yes, I think it "can be attributed to...Bush strategy" alright, if I'm allowed a bit of editing. Yup, looks like success to me!

    By Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 1:23 AM  

  • I'd like to know what FOX was doing to the sheep in the garbage can.

    By Blogger Justin, at 3:28 AM  

  • I guess even with thousands dying and complete societal breakdown, Fox is able to report the "good news" from Iraq, just like the administration said they should.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 6:15 AM  

  • The Dow is down, see? Huh,What were you saying??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 AM  

  • And, looking at it again, I am pretty curious about "----ing the sheep off in a garbage can." I see two possibilities, one is "dropping", and the other is just disgusting. But that's the way my mind works.

    Mike

    By Blogger mikevotes, at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home