.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Friday, December 09, 2005

Don't bomb me!

I'm sure this is gonna get me on some kinda list, but I was looking at the Al Jazeera site and I came across a section of short(5 to 15 seconds) political video/cartoons. Here are a few of them.

I just found them interesting.

Oh, and Michael put this good link in the comments this morning. Obviously anti-administration, but if you're looking for a reference site for quotes on WMD, this is probably a great place to start.

Also related, I think it got lost yesterday in the long posts, but here is the whitehouse link to the Oct. 7, 2002 Bush speech in Cincinnati. This was the speech where he went the farthest pressing the bad intel besides the 16 words. It's worth a read/listen/watch to see just how brazenly they were pressing for war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home