.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Just wondering about other sites and sources.

Through the Plame investigation, I've wandered outside my usual news sites and found some pretty interesting stuff. I've also come across several other smaller blogs like mine that I really like, and I've been fascinated by some of the articles they have found.

So, I thought I'd ask the question. Beyond the big sites, where do you go looking for ideas and information? What are you favorites? What are your dailies? What are your dark horses?

Please, throw a few at me in the comments to this post. I think it would be broadening.

Here are a few of mine beyond the blogs linked right.

Bigger sites I visit daily. Josh Marshall, Atrios, Americablog, Leftcoaster, Antiwar.

Smaller but still big. Holden. Rising Hegemon.

Kinda small, but an absolute must for national security/foreign policy. Laura Rozen.

And, what has been a great site through the Fitzgerald investigation, Firedoglake.

And finally, from the way out, for references to stories I don't see anywhere else, WRH. (be careful though, he'll sometimes cite messageboard posts as news)

So, what's on your daily list. Give me a couple.


Post a Comment

<< Home