.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Monday, November 28, 2005

Bush Gone Crazy - Part III

NYDailynews:(Not unbiased, but DeFrank has been getting pretty good insider info for awhile.)

Two sources said Bush has not only lost some confidence in his top aides, as the Daily News has previously reported, but is furious with a stream of leaks about the mood within the West Wing.

"He's asking [friends] for opinions on who he can trust and who he can't," one knowledgeable source said.

Is it strange to you that a President be running around asking who, among his aides, he can trust? If I am kind, I see a dramatic Shakespearean portrayal of a leader under siege. If I'm not, I see a paranoid Nixon looking for traitors.

See the other Bush gone Crazy posts for context. 1 2

Also, I'm still waiting on the Bush Sr./Bush Jr. picture to assure me that there has been no rift. They were both at the Crawford image ranch for the holiday. Wouldn't you think the WhiteHouse would release some sort of Bush with his family pictures to restore that image of god fearing family man/regular guy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home