.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This is for real.


Oh. My. God. I don't know why this shocks me so, kindof like the Prison Tycoon game I came across a couple weeks ago where you can set your guards to beat on prisoners to maintain discipline and profit. Somehow, it seems wrong to force this stuff into a child's world.

And yes, this is a real Playmobil set ages 4-7.

Check out the third review by loosenut if they haven't pulled it down. (The screenee's shoes are not removable. Hah!)

1 Comments:

  • It is wrong to force this into a child's world, but it's all about making money, see. If there's wealth to be had, it's ok since it's legal.

    I guess it's to get the kids anesthetized to being searched. No questioning the leaders.

    By Blogger oldwhitelady, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home