.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Born at the Crest of the Empire

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Don't really have anything today


Didn't really come across anything that got me going today so I'll give you this picture. I don't know why, it just makes me laugh.

"Okay, everybody lean in. And Cardinal, maybe if you just did the splits in front. Yeah, that's it."

In an interview on an Israeli network, Bush said that military options were on the table for Iran, but I don't think anybody believes that, what with Iraq in the condition it's in, our military barely able to meet current deployments, and 135,000 troops there just waiting to be targets for Iranian agents.

Oh, and he actually said this.

But, he said, if diplomacy fails "all options are on the table."

"The use of force is the last option for any president. You know, we've used force in the recent past to secure our country," he said.